SEO FAQs – The Ones To Ask
Frequently Asked Questions: 10 important things to ask your SEO company prior to engaging their services.
- What are your most recent website successes with respect to search engine optimisation results?
- How can I tell if my SEO strategy is working?
- How long to get my website ranking on page one of Google after you have carried out your SEO?
- How do you set up your linkbuilding services? In-house or are they outsourced?
- How important is a keyword rich domain name to my success in the search engines?
- If I am top of Google and still not converting any traffic into new sales, what can be done to remedy this?
- What’s your view on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube? and how can these help drive traffic to my website?
- When setting up a new website, who should I speak to first, the web designer, copywriter or the SEO person?
- What SEO packages do you offer and any ongoing monthly SEO fees?
- Timescales – when can you start on my website and how long to complete optimisation?
These FAQs are provided courtesy of SEO Allardice.
If you want to discuss anything Get in Touch